Sew grow clothes designed to grow with your children and last more than one season. Vêtements pour se transformer en. Ropa para crecer en. Oдежда для выращивания в. Kleidung hineinwachsen.

Levana factory shop Levin specials 1st Saturday of every month

Unfortunately I can not attend as we will be on our way to Opanake to attend a wedding.

But its a great opportunity to stock up for the month, their specials are really special (and I am not being paid to say so).

 

Levana Factory Shop Saturday Opening

Saturday June 7th 9am-1pm

  • 50% off remnants
  • End of roll specials - while they last!
See you there
36-38 Cambridge Street South, Levin
06 366 0820         factoryshop@levana.co.nz













Cheers and have a lovely weekend, I hope lots of people make my Maddie skirt, which comes out tommorrow.

Duh to me as I'm away , but she'll be right.


Cheers Liz 

P.S. if you missed this Saturday, email levana and get put on their email list for reminders